Sunday, 25 June 2017

ME
 
Hello everyone,
I would like to share with you my scrapbook page I created for this month's challenge over at ARTastic Challenge Blog
Criteria is vintage style or featuring children or both.
 

Artwork by Ethel Spowers called The Kite 
 
This is a picture of me going to my very first fancy dress ball. My mum made my outfit in satin, tulle & adorned with sequins & she even hand painted my shoes. I felt very special indeed.

Until next.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day & happy creating.
Leanne

16 comments:

  1. Ooh wow Leanne this page is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at ARTastic this month and hope you can join us again next month for another great challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just delightful. I adore that floral cluster. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was absolutely stunning!! Great work! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! Hope to see you again next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page! This photo is adorable! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at ARTastic this month!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and lace. Thanks for creating with us at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful indeed!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ARTastic! Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, perfect photo for the challenge, show cased in a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so adorable in that picture! Lucky you for having such a talented mum 😀 thanks for sharing this beautiful layout with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete