Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Woodland fairy

Hi everyone,
I would like to share with you my card for this month's challenge over at Beccy's Place Blog
 
 

I have created my card using Beccy's Place image: Woodland Fairy.

I have coloured the image with coloured pencils and added touches of glitter with a gold gel pen.
I fussy cut around the image and added 3D foam tape before adding to my card.
My card was decorated with lace, trim, pearl trim, pearls, sequin flowers & shaved ice. 
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day & happy creating,
Leanne

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous job you've done with the image Leanne, I love it! All the embellishments you added really make this card something special... particularly the way you've done the wings. I also like the colouring of her hair and the softness of her little dress. Wonderful work!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beccy for your lovely comments. This is the first time I have used a digital image. I do love colouring & enjoyed this challenge...xx

      Delete