Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Lavendar & Lace
Hi everyone,
I would like to share with you my card for this month's challenge over at Double D Challenge Blog.
Check out this month's fabulous mood board.

 



Firstly I die cut my leaf shape in chipboard. I coloured the chipboard all over with milled lavendar distress ink, then add touches of peeled paint distress ink.

 
I have added layers of coloured and patterned paper to my cardbase.
Next I die cut a doily shape in white cardstock & apply milled lavendar ink to the edges before adding this to my card.
The inked leaf shape was added next.
Then I splattered some diluted gesso all over the card.
To finish I added flowers, a butterfly, a loopy bow, beaded cherries & self-adhesive pearls.


Thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day & happy creating,
Leanne

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Leanne, so full of shabby chic and Spring goodness!! Thank you for joining our challenge at double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane for your lovely comments...xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layers! Love your design and layout. Wonderful flower and lace doily, the twine accent looks fantastic too as well as your greenry! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna for your lovely comments...xx

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful Leanne! Love your color combination and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘LAVENDER & LACE’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darlene for your lovely comments...xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, Leanne! Love all of the different mediums on this card. Thanks for joining the Double D "Lavender and Lace" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly gorgeous. Beautiful, thank you for entering into our Lavender and Lace challenge...good luck in the draw..[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ReplyDelete