Friday, 27 January 2017

Hi everyone,
I would like to share with you my card for this month's challenge: "Going round in circles" over at A Vintage Journey Challenge Blog.

 
I have created a vintage, grunge, masculine style card.
 
 
I have distressed the edges of my patterned paper with a paper distressing tool, then inked the edges with Tim Holtz's distress inks.
 
I have also added stamped images to my patterned paper before adding this piece to my card as shown. 
 
My circles are Kaisercraft decorative die - Interlock circles. I die cut one set of circles in brown & one set of circles in black cardstock. 
 
I have then glued my black die cut circles behind the brown circles to create a shadow effect and added some gesso to the circles before adhering this whole piece to my card.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day & happy creating,
Leanne

1 comment:

  1. That's a fabulous die, and I love the grungy look and your muted colour tones. Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete